- Formed or assembled by collection
- Forming a whole or aggregate
- Of, done by, or characteristic of individuals acting in cooperation.
- Relating to or shared by all the members of a group.
The Griffith Collective aims to bring the stories of the people of Griffith University together to form a blog that celebrates the diverse Griffith University values.
In pursuit of our vision and mission the University is committed to:
- Rigorous standards of scholarship
- Positively influencing our communities through our teaching, research and scholarly activities
- Recognising our location in the Asia-Pacific and deepening our engagement with the region
- Bringing disciplines together to address the key issues of our time
- Promoting the respect of individual rights and ethical standards
- Participatory decision-making and problem solving
- Contributing to a robust, equitable and environmentally sustainable society
- Recognising and valuing diversity
- Recognising the unique place of First Peoples in Australian history and culture, and enabling their continued contribution to the nation
This blog depicts the unique qualities of the people who study, work and play at Griffith University. The Griffith Collective is a student run blog that shows the values listed above reflected in the lives of real people. If you want to be a part of the Griffith Collective we would love to hear from you, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, email, phone, campus and tell us why you want to be a part of the Griffith Collective.